The fastest Bittorrent client for the Windows OS has been cloned for Linux. Get em while they’re hot boys!!
of course you will need to pic your architecture, so far they have opensuse, kubuntu and slax.
Oh yeah you could look at the features too:
Feature list :
- Downloads torrent files
- Upload and download speed capping
- Built-in Search
- UDP Trackers
- Port forwarding with UPnP
- IP blocking plugin
- Importing of partially or fully downloaded files
- Support for distributed hash tables (mainline version)
- Protocol encryption
- Bandwith scheduling
- Directory scanner to automatically load torrents in certain directories
- Trackers can now be added to torrents
- File prioritization for multi file torrents
- Switched the GUI to an IDEAl style GUI (like KDevelop)
- WebGUI plugin
- RSS plugin
- Grouping feature to put torrents into groups
Oh teh sw33tne55!11!!!!1!1!!1!