VIA PCSX2.net – News
Ah the fight goes on:
PCSX2 0.9.2 R2 is now available
This fixes an assortment of issues found briefly after 0.9.2’s original launch. It is strongly advised that people get this build of 0.9.2 over the initial release.
* Compatibility regression with Vampire Night resolved.
* Final Fantasy X now works for most regions.
* Fixes Crash when using config>patches
* Frame Limiting is now more accurate.
* Improved zeroGS, Disgaea 2 menus are now solid.
* P.E.Op.S SPU2 updated to include threaded mode (usefull for video recording).
* Screen Saver / Power Saving now disabled when running PCSX2.
Just to cure our collective headaches “warnings about default.xml” being blank, or “patches not found”, are mearly information, they do not in any way effect PCSX2’s compatibility or performance.
If the config>patches crash problem persists, grab the updated exe’s here.
We are releasing via torrent and http, please seed for as long as possible with the torrents, we recommend uTorrent as a client!
I’ll save you the time with the torrent:
MegaUplode Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=867KJRK0