SpringerLink is one of the world’s leading interactive databases for high-quality STM journals, book series, books, reference works and the Online Archives Collection. SpringerLink is a powerful central access point for researchers and scientists.
I don’t know how useful this may be to everyone, but its a rather large resource for those that find a need for this DB.
Here is just a small sample of what they have:
- Architecture, Design and Arts (26)
- Behavioral Science (71,473)
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (813,002)
- Business and Economics (67,912)
- Chemistry and Materials Science (601,512)
- Computer Science (256,773)
- Earth and Environmental Science (274,420)
- Engineering (344,534)
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Law (178,959)
- Mathematics and Statistics (219,761)
- Medicine (644,200)
- Physics and Astronomy (465,513)
Knowledge is power.